With this first episode of Stay At Home CEO show we present look at priorities & share some of ours.
[mp3 – 14:48]
What are priorities vs vision vs goals?
Can priorities change?
Are they really so important to have them as a major topic of an episode?
Finding Your Priorities
Figuring out your priorities can take time. There are different methods, but most come down to a combination of:
– what brings you energy – you work towards something or with someone and are more energized then when you started
– what are you naturally great at
– what makes your stronger – giving you more ability to do more in the future
– what are your responsibilities?
Priorities of Stay At Home CEO
Support & Educate two main target groups:
– Stay At Home Parents who want to build one or more revenue streams, either into a self employment venture or business.
– Stay At Home Dads
Do You Want to Help?
Threre are three simple ways:
1. share StayAtHomeCEO with people who want to be a stay at home parent with a business
2. Provide feedback – comments, email, posts on walls – even if it’s a simple “This is great” or “I disagree with X” Simply getting people to post, or reply is a dramatic help.
3. RT, Like, +1 & comment on those social networks if we do something great.
Leave a Reply